Performance and specifications
less than 1 year
Responsible for greeting patrons, taking tickets, ushering, organizing seating, and showing patrons to exits during performances such as plays, movies, or concerts.
Greet patrons as they enter performance venue.
Check tickets for appropriate seating.
Direct patrons to seats, using flashlights if necessary.
Become familiar with various event layouts.
Show patrons where to find exits, bathrooms, and concession stands.
Answer various questions.
Ensure all patrons' needs are met.
Seat patrons in an orderly fashion.
Help eject disorderly or obnoxious patrons.
Distribute programs or event schedules.
Identify fraudulent tickets.
Take tickets and tear off portion for patron to keep.
Resolve seating disputes.
Remind patrons of no smoking rules and to turn off cell phones.
Break down advertising displays.
Set up merchandise booth.
Help people coming on and off elevators.
Sell beer, wine, water, juice, food, and other concessions.
Help parents find lost children.
Locate lost or missing articles.
Provide emergency instructions.
Ensure everyone adheres to safety rules.
Page individuals wanted at the box office.
Stamp hands or give door checks to those needing to leave early but wish to return.
Hold doors open for patrons as they exit.
Clean lobby and place debris in trash receptacles.
Count and record tickets as they are collected.
Minimum of SSCE holder
HOW TO APPLY
1. Send your CV to the HR through this email address;hr.rapsonintegrated @gmail.com
2. Forward your details,such as name,qualification,location,phone number and post applying for to the phone number displayed on this advert or the message box
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.